- Live Projects: Listed currently working projects in India with a summary.
- Sectors: India is working in a lot of fields like Space, Railways, Automobile, Electronics etc. So you can know details about each sector from here.
- Policies: Policies are very important for the investor, so an investor can learn about Indian policies. There is also an option to download related document.
- Contact Us: Provide the way to contact with related field or sector.
- Query/FAQ: you can search query related to any doubt or send a query.
- Search: You can search keywords in entire application
This app is the best platform for investor and people to aware from India's progress.
'MAKE IN INDIA' is one of the best campaigns by the government but this work is not done on behalf of the government of India and not officially. This is my try to become the part of this campaign.
Make In India is really helpful for the investor as well as others people to know about India.
Make in India : Campaign is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Make in India : Campaign (version 1.0.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Make in India : Campaign since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 1.0.6 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-09.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-07
~ UI improvement
~ improve fast loading data
~ added more option in menu
~ bug fixes
posted on 2016-03-01
- Material design,- Resolved article sharing issue on social network,- Resolved FAQ and Contact Us screen issue,- Improved app performance and navigation,- big fixes